
Congratulations to my dad on his 53rd birthday! He and my mom are enjoying a much deserved vacation in South Africa. What an amazing place to be on your birthday. My dad has always been important in my life. I think that we have always had a special bond. He has taught me much about God and the world. I hope he is having a great day, enjoying the people around him and feeling the love of those of us who are far away. You can read his thoughts about his birthday here.

My sister Mariana's birthday is tomorrow! She is such a loving, caring, outgoing, fun person to be with. I have learned a lot from her about how to love others and how to love God. I am so thankful for her (and extremely proud of her as well)! I hope that she is feeling special and loved all the way up there in NJ.
1 comment:
You made me cry!Thanks so much, that pic and your words melted my heart. I cant believe I am 25 tomorrow!!!! AHHHHH. Time goes by so fast. I wish I could celebrate it with you guys...love you. Mariana
Post a Comment