I know in the scheme of things and with all the problems in the world this is nothing - but we have lost our digital camera. We have no idea how this happened or where it is. The last time we remember having it was on Sunday at Linda's house. Not having it is making me realize how much we use it, not just to take pictures of Jeremiah, but to share pictures and experiences with you.
Last night Jeremiah was riding his popper around the house. He has finally figured out how to move it all by himself and so his new favorite pass time is to ride around the house chasing Penny Lane and laughing hysterically. I said, "Aaron get the camera and video this so we can post it on the blog." Oops.
Anyway, I am so mad that we have lost the camera right before a busy week of get togethers with family. There will be many photo ops I am sure. We will bring my trusty film camera - but then how can I share the pictures with you?
So, believing that God cares even about small details please pray that our camera will show up. We really don't want to have to spend our Christmas money on a new camera when our old one worked fine.......
1 comment:
that is no fun!! I don't know what I would do if I lost ours!! You could always just get those disposible cameras and video cameras for the weekend! But we will be praying
Post a Comment