The other day I noticed Jeremiah shaking his head back and forth and saying "mope, mope, mope." He was playing with his Larry the Cucumber and I couldn't figure out what the heck he was saying. This morning I asked him if he wanted another bite of cream of wheat. "Mope, Mope, Mope" was the emphatic answer combined with vigarous head shaking. I got it now! "Nope" Apperantly in my quest to not say "no" all the time "nope" became the next best thing. I wonder what child development experts would say to that......
Still dealing with runny nose and cough, but sleeping well at night (and that is the important thing). I am abit worried because it sounds like he is having to work a bit for breath. But again, he is not slowing down. If this is the same tomorrow then I will break down and go to the doctor.
Have a great day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment