Wednesday, June 20, 2007

10 weeks to go!


That's right folks! We have reached another milestone in this pregnancy - I am 30 weeks pregnant. Only 10 more weeks to go! I can hardly believe it myself. God has been so faithful in giving me the strength that I need each day to accomplish the things I need to accomplish. We have also seen Him answer so many prayers in such a tangible way, clearly displaying His love and care for us. I remember when I first found out I was pregnant I told my friend Shanna on the phone. She started laughing and said "Sarah, I can see how God is going to use this as a blessing in your life." At that time in my state of shock and weakness I was not so sure and told her that she needed to pray that He would reveal that blessing to me. Well, that prayer has been answered. Through this pregnancy I have learned in a very real way how to rely on God on a daily basis for everything that I (we) need. I have learned to trust Him even more deeply. And I have come to love this little life inside of me and am excited for the role he will play in our little family.

The next 10 weeks are going to be very busy for us. Next week is our church's VBS which I have agreed to help with, Aaron will be quitting his DFCS job and starting his teaching job, and we are looking forward to a visit from my parents! All of those things should help the time pass quickly! I am still very tired and fighting off the last of this sinus infection - but again I know that God will give me what I need.

Thanks to you all for your prayers. Keep them coming as we enter this final stretch!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy Ross said...

You look great! I can't believe that you are already 30 weeks!! I know you can. You're on the homestretch now... not much longer you'll be trading sleepless preggo nights for sleepless nursing nights! Sorry, not trying to discourage you. I am praying for a GREAT sleeper!!!