We got a call from the principal at Trion Middle School that they had chosen another candidate for the job that Aaron interviewed for. This was a bit disappointing - but not unexpected as they were supposed to let us know last Thursday.
It is funny though, not too long ago news like this would have had me in a tail-spin and a nervous wreck wondering what we are going to do. But today I truly feel at peace in God's plan for our family. I guess all this baby stuff this year has taught me more than I thought.
Obviously we are still praying for God to provide a teaching job for the 2007/2008 school year (which here in GA starts the end of July!) but we know that God loves us and has the best plan for us.
Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers!
1 comment:
Sorry to hear that, but glad to hear you are praising God for his plan and work in your lives. Hard to do. Wish I could do that ALL the time!
Post a Comment