I think that my body has finally rebelled against all the lost sleep and energy. I have the worst cold I can ever remember having. I have spent the past 3 days in bed, barely able to move, so congested that even Sudafed won't help, hardly able to hear, and with a terrible earache. The only good thing is that I don't have a fever.
Seriously, this is NOT fun!
The first 2 days were really rough because Aaron couldn't get off of work. I will admit that Jeremiah watched way more TV than is probably good for him. But I had no other option, getting out of bed was painful. Thankfully I have been able to rest a lot today as Aaron has taken over all parenting and household responsibilities and I have not gotten out of bed until now. The only reason I am out of bed now is because I was getting bored!
Please, please pray for me. I have one more day to rest (tomorrow) and then Aaron heads back to work. I would at least like to be able to hear by then! :-)
Also, pray that Aaron and Jeremiah won't get this nasty thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment