Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Aye Aye Cap'n
Jeremiah got very excited about getting to go to Bible School yesterday. Yesterday morning as I was going through the ritual of telling him what we were going to do during the day. I told him that after his papa got home we were going to Bible School. The whole rest of the day he kept asking me, "go bible tool?!" Even though he was in the nursery and not in an official class he was able to participate in the opening program which is full of songs, skits, and puppets. And he got a sailors hat! I think he had a good time. Because I only help with registration of kids we are able to leave early and not be up too late. This morning he is excited to go again. This little man is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
he looks so cute in that hat and i'm glad he is excited! I'm also glad you get to come home a little early!
Post a Comment