Jeremiah likes to look at Nathaniel, count his fingers and toes and point out his eyes, nose, chin, etc.
Jeremiah also likes to "hold" Nathaniel sometimes. But we have to be careful because when he feels like he is finished he just pushes Nathaniel out of the way.
The brothers. I think they have the same lips in this picture!
Nathaniel with Grannie
Jeremiah enjoyed spending Saturday morning with Uncle Caleb & Aunt Monica at the park. He is happy that Aunt Monica will be coming to help us this week and to play with him.We have had a good week. I continue to feel great even though Nathaniel is a night owl and likes to wake up from about 10pm to 1am. Despite being tired, my no longer pregnant body feels more energetic than it has in 9 months! I literally feel like a new person. People were surprised to see us in church this morning! But what a joy and blessing it was to be surrounded by our church family and to praise God for His goodness to us! I will admit that I got teary-eyed more than once. :-)
Thankfully on the night of my last post Nathaniel nursed most of the night! I was more than willing to sacrifice a bit of sleep in order to see him nursing so well and to feel so much relief myself. Although he is still abit lazy when nursing I at least know he is getting enough nourishment and he seems to be on a 2 1/2 - 3 hour schedule. Nursing this second one is so much easier! This morning during church I had no qualms about sitting in the foyer, covering myself with my "hooter hider" (don't you love that name?), and letting Nathaniel nurse. It felt so different from the first time I tried to nurse Jeremiah in church and felt like I had no clue what I was doing.
Jeremiah is loving getting extra attention! Moni will be helping in the mornings this week so he will get plenty of play time. I have decided not to feel guilty about taking the opportunity to rest up this week.
2 comments:
You better not feel bad about resting!!! I hope Aaron is feeling better and I'll see you all tomorrow morning!!
That is very funny -- all the things Jeremiah is doing with/to his little brother -- because Luke does the same things. It's so cute one moment, and quite scary the next! =)
Post a Comment