Today is my sister's (in-law) birthday.
One of the disadvantages of being a member of a global, traveling family is that we don't get to see each other often. I didn't get to meet Mariana until my brother Will announced that he was bringing her to the Netherlands for Christmas. I realized at that point that he was serious about her and so Aaron and I made arrangements for me to go to the Netherlands that Christmas (2001) so that I could meet her. Since then we have only been able to see each other a handful of times. But each time we have been together it has been a special time of talking, laughing and bonding. I so so wish that we lived closer and could spend more time together.
Mariana is a truly beautiful person inside and out. I love her laugh, her generosity, her fun-loving spirit, her intelligence, and her desire to serve God.
Since Mariana loves to watch videos of Jeremiah I have posted this video of Jeremiah enthusiastically singing while swinging at the park. Enjoy Mariana! And Happy Birthday! We love you.
2 comments:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
There is no better way to start a birthday than a blog dedication containing a video of my beautiful nephew. I love you guys so much- and miss you very much!!!!!
Mariana
That was really great! Was the camera hidden so that he would not clam up?love, oma
Post a Comment