We are having difficulty getting a passport picture right. Our application was returned this past weekend because the size of his head was wrong. So this morning I took a whole bunch of pictures, hoping to get it right this time.
Cute Clothes One of the fun parts about having a baby is dressing him in cute clothes. :-) With fall finally here for good (we hope) I am able to break out the clothes that I bought for this little one. Isn't he quite the handsome fellow in stripes and jeans?

Playing Football
This past week Jeremiah has been outside a lot enjoying this beautiful weather. College football season is upon us and we have been enjoying watching some good games on Saturdays. On Friday Papa decided to try and teach Jeremiah to throw a football. Jeremiah was laughing hysterically as he tried to master this newest skill. He did pretty well, although most of the time he let go of the ball too early and there was no telling which direction it would end up going. They had a blast!



No comments:
Post a Comment