Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ben and Ramona Visit



Ben and Ramona pose with the boys.
Ben and Jeremiah watch Sesame Street in Dutch.
I wonder what is going on in Jeremiah´s head.

A cozy scene.

Jeremiah had a blast playing with uncle Ben.

Oma rocks Nathaniel to sleep.

After a great nights sleep on Monday, 8pm to 9am for all!, we had a relaxing morning at home before Ben and Ramona came to visit for the rest of the day. Jeremiah seemed abit confused when they walked in the door but warmed up to them quickly and in no time at all was playing with them. We enjoyed spending time with them catching up and hearing all the latest wedding details. I am going to bring the boys to their place in Amsterdam on Saturday to visit there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am green with envy . . .it is not fair that while I study 14 hours a day you get to do all this and see everyone :-)!!!

Love you-thanks for posting.

Mariana