Today turned into a 2 post day because Nathaniel had his well-child check today. Somehow this had slipped my mind and I thought that we were just going for shots. Turns out he needed the whole thing. Oh well. It was nice to get an updated weight and length, especially since I looked at him the other day and thought "He looks really tall to me." Turns out my mother's intuition was right, he has jumped up from the 50th to the 75th percentile in height in just 2 months!
So here are the stats:
Weight: 16lb 13 oz (51st percentile)
Length: 25 3/4 inches (75th percentile)
Our nurse practitioner is always so nice and was impressed with how well Nathaniel sits. I told her that it is his favorite thing to do and he will sit for up to an hour contentedly playing with toys. We also talked about how he doesn't really like to eat store bought baby food but will eat almost anything off of my plate. Yesterday we lowered the crib matrass because we have noticed him starting to try and pull up on things.
No comments:
Post a Comment