

We are enjoying the warming temperatures and the longer daylight hours.
Yesterday we took a walk around the neighborhood after dinner. I realized how far we had come to now have 2 boys sitting up in the stroller! Nathaniel loved sitting up and watching the scenery go by. He was a bit sleepy but seemed to just enjoy chilling and being pushed around. Jeremiah took his job as big brother very seriously and importantly pointed out things that he thought Nathaniel needed to know. "Look Mo-fan-nul, a birdie! Look Mo-fan-nul, some pretty flowers! Look Mo-fan-nul, a nice tree!" He also arrived home with a pocket full of treasures (rocks, leaves, and flower petals).
Yesterday had been a very stressful day for me and a nice walk in the fresh spring air enjoying the company of my two sons was just what I needed. It's the simple things!
1 comment:
I am sorry yesterday was stressful! I wish we lived closer so we could get the boys and give you a break or I could go out to coffee with you! We will come and give you a break tomorrow! We are so looking forward to seeing the boys and you (and Aaron when he has time) as well!
Love you!!
Post a Comment