Nathaniel figured out how to actually get water out of his sippy cup!
This past week has been full of new accomplishments in the lives of both of the boys. The most momentous being the fact that Jeremiah seems to have been completely potty trained in the span of just a few days. I am still afraid to get too excited but it really does seem that he has it all figured out. He even asked to go potty while we were in Bi-Lo the other day. Thank goodness Aaron was with us to take him. I am still not sure how it happened so easily, but I am not going to complain. This success has nothing to do with my skill as a mother but is a direct result of the intelligence of my son. And so we enter a new stage of growth and learning. And when I look at Jeremiah there I see some new maturity there that I can't quite put my finger on.
Nathaniel too has had a busy week in terms of his development. He now loves to sit up all by himself. He is very taken with his toys and will intently play with them manipulating them with his pudgy fingers and of course chewing on them. He has also figured out how to roll from his back to his stomach and so does multiple rolls now to get to where he wants to go. He is very motivated to crawl in order to get to his brother and take things from his brother. He has the desire to crawl but has not figured out the technique yet.
So life moves on and as I watch my boys develop and enjoy their latest accomplishments I am thankful for God's goodness to us.

1 comment:
Ok, that first picture just cracks me up!!! I love it. I never had one of those seats...not sure if I'll get one...if we decide to have another one! Ha, ha...glad the peeing and pooping on the potty is working out better!
Post a Comment