Ok, I guess you know how boring my life is when my blog updates focus around my baby's sleeping habits. Oh well, those of you who know me well know that my drug of choice is sleep!
--
Last nights progress -
7:00pm - nursed, rocked, put in crib sleepy, cried for about 10 minutes before falling asleep
9:00pm - awake, nursed, put in crib sleepy, fell asleep without crying
2:30am - awake, nursed, put in crib sleepy, fell asleep without crying
6:00am - awake, nursed in bed, fell asleep (I let him sleep in our bed the last 2 hours in the morning mostly because I don't want him to wake up Jeremiah too early.)
8:00am - awake for the day
--
I think this is great progress for one day and am so encouraged! We got a 5 1/2 hour stretch or sleep and only one bout of crying on only the second night! Eventually we will start to phase out some of the late or middle of the night feedings, but that is something else and for another time. Right now I am just happy that we are all starting to get some sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment