Actually he's been taking wobbly steps now for about a week or so. The past few days he has been putting those steps together and we have now counted about 10 steps in a row! He loves to stand and walk and gets really proud of himself.
He will be 11 months old on July 13. Crazy. It is all going so fast.....
(By the way, I realized when I watched this that there is a popping sound that seems to occur every time he takes a step. That is Jeremiah riding back and forth on the popper behind me.)
He will be 11 months old on July 13. Crazy. It is all going so fast.....
(By the way, I realized when I watched this that there is a popping sound that seems to occur every time he takes a step. That is Jeremiah riding back and forth on the popper behind me.)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!! I can't believe he is walking and how fast the time has flown!! Congrats!! We can't wait to see him do it in person next month!
Post a Comment