It's been a busy week but I feel good and productive. VBS in the evenings has worn Jeremiah out and so he has slept abit later in the morning (8am!) and takes a nice long nap in the afternoon. Here are just some random pictures (taken by Aaron) of the boys in our every day life.

One last shot from our Philly trip. Jeremiah sound asleep in the car while we drove through the night. I think I have a picture of my brother Will in a similar position from a family trip we took when we were kids!

This picture cracks me up. What is so serious fellows? :-)
Nathaniel is our little explorer. There is at least one time a day where I panic because I can't find him! Here are some of the tight spots he has gotten himself into recently (don't worry, Aaron was supervising the dryer exploration!).

The tight spot between the pantry and the stove. Let's just hope he doesn't figure out how to open the flour containers. :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment