Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Weekly Simple Thoughts


FOR TODAY 7/8/08...

Outside My Window...
humid Georgia summer air

I am thinking...
about our trip to Philly area in 9 days (!)

I am thankful for...
air conditioning, dish washers, Method mop & floor cleaner

From the kitchen...
left overs tonight, Aaron has class

I am wearing...
shorts, red shirt, not an ounce of make up but I did manage to fit in a shower this morning

I am creating...
still working on order and cleanliness

I am going...
to the library & the Dollar General -
Jeremiah needs new books to read, new Thomas movies to watch, and new sticker books to keep him occupied in church

I am reading...
the Bible

I am hoping...
that the Saturn dealership will tell us that the needed repairs are minor and cheap, otherwise we may have some big decisions to make about our vehicle situation

I am hearing...
Thomas the Tank Engine, spin cycle on the washing machine, worship music on computer

Around the house...
matchbox cars!
they were discovered this week by the boys and they are everywhere!

One of my favorite things...
sleeping in

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
toddler swimming hour at the pool tomorrow, hopefully pick up a fixed Saturn, maybe visit with a friend, finish cleaning and doing laundry so that I can pack next week without losing my mind, work this week (with 2 weeks off after that!)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing....
Nathaniel keeps showing us his adventurous spirit. His current favorite thing to do is to climb on top of the little table we have for the boys. This morning he figured out how to slide down our little slide - on his tummy! Crazy crazy kid.

1 comment:

jaywalker said...

we love matchbox cars at our house. even ellie plays with them. we had one friend who was laughing about his son's obsession with them, and he said, "they just show up like crop circles in the weirdest places! little lines of cars on the windowsill, next to the toilet, under the bed...."