The boys like to dance at the end of the day, right before bath time. Aaron uses this time to expose them to all kinds of different music. Lately it has been some pretty heavy stuff (think Beastie Boys etc.). It is so funny to watch the boys just go crazy. This video only gives you a small taste of Nathaniel's wild dancing (I didn't think to video until he was winding down) - so imagine him as you see him and then multiply it by about 20. :-)
3 comments:
way way too cute...give me a call when you have some calm in your day today.
These videos are soooo funny. I love it!
HAHA! LOL! Both naturals! I was especially impressed by the head-banging! Who taught them to do that? And so funny how they decide to do something so different all of a sudden :-)
Post a Comment