Wednesday, April 01, 2009

All in a dizzy

You will remember the other day I posted about a house that we looked at and loved but couldn't buy. Well, it appears that God is opening the doors for us to buy it, if we really want it. I am not going to go into too many details other than to say that somehow all the obstacles that I thought were insurmountable are being removed one by one in ways I never could have imagined. Really.
Tonight we will go look at the house again to see if we really and truly could see ourselves living there. A contractor friend is going with us to make sure that the floor will not cave in or the roof fly off.
Pray that we will be given wisdom. Pray that we will continue to trust God through every step of this process.
It is still hard for me to believe that the house we initially looked at a mere 2 days ago could possible be ours.

No comments: