These boys love their uncle Chad & aunt Cherise! Well, they love all their uncles and aunts, they just get the added bonus of being able to see Chad & Cherise more often. Nathaniel has an extra special liking for uncle Chad and insists on being close to him when he is around. Last Sunday in church he demanded loudly that uncle Chad hold him so half way through singing I gave in and walked him the 3 rows forward to where Chad was sitting.It was made known last week that the expected baby is a GIRL! I am so excited that Jeremiah & Nathaniel will have a little girl around to love on and champion. And of course I am more than thrilled to finally have an excuse to buy little girl clothes. hee hee
This is how much Jeremiah loves his books.I used to fall asleep reading after lights out when I was a little girl....
Jeremiah has decided to help Nathaniel as he demands more independence. The other day he was helping Nathaniel get around the house (as if the kid hasn't been walking for a year now). Nathaniel thought it was hilarious. As for independence: Nathaniel's favorite new phrase is a stubborn, "oo it SELF!" The days of quickly plopping him in his seat at the table, brushing his teeth for him, or getting him in and out of the car seat are over. This is the stage of development where I sorely lack patience and have to constantly remind myself that while I could do things quicker and easier he does need to learn himself.Aaron is back at work after a wonderful spring break. We all miss having him home during the day but now know how great our summer is going to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment