Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Let's Go Fly A Kite

Ahh....spring break!
Monday and Tuesday did not feel like spring break weather with highs in the 40's and snow on Tuesday (no accumulation but still!). Today dawned bright and sunny and promised to be warm so we loaded up the boys and went to the Chickamauga Battlefield park to enjoy the day and fly Jeremiah's kite. It was great!

Jeremiah had a blast climbing up Wilder Tower.

Is there anything more beautiful on a spring day than a boy running through a field with his kite? I think not.

Papa & the boys trying to get the kite up.
(That's Wilder Tower in the background.)

Never to be outdone Nathaniel kept doing his part too.

I would like it known though that I got the kite to go the highest! :-)

Aaron tries to give a lesson on bugs while Nathaniel just wants to wrestle.

"Get papa!!!"

Spinning circles

1 comment:

jaywalker said...

these are GREAT photos!