I did not write down a single blessing last week. I started to feel guilty. But then I stopped. Because I am enough of a recovering Pharisee to know that the surest way for me to spoil something good is to turn it into a chore, something I have to check off of my to-do list. I'm pretty sure that is not what Multitude Monday's is about.
Last week was a hard week in many ways.
It was also a good week in many ways. I saw a lot of my sin, but I also felt deep grace.
As I was downloading pictures from my camera I realized that there was so much goodness in the midst of the challenges. Which is of course what counting my gifts is supposed to be about. So, while they are not numbered in my journal, here are some of the good gifts of last week.
Last week was a hard week in many ways.
It was also a good week in many ways. I saw a lot of my sin, but I also felt deep grace.
As I was downloading pictures from my camera I realized that there was so much goodness in the midst of the challenges. Which is of course what counting my gifts is supposed to be about. So, while they are not numbered in my journal, here are some of the good gifts of last week.
Snow: Lots of it.


Icecream sundaes: A special Friday night treat


Cozy candle light in the living room.
A perfect way to spend a snowy evening,
curled up on the couch with a blanket and a good book.
curled up on the couch with a blanket and a good book.

Uncles who have birthdays and take time to wrestle.


Sweet little girl cousin (niece).

This man who shares my life, loves me unconditionally,
and looks pretty darn hot with a baby! :-)
and looks pretty darn hot with a baby! :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment