Friday, February 19, 2010

What a difference a week makes





Last Friday we were playing in beautiful snow. Today we played out in the brilliant warming sunshine. There are so many signs of spring. We have the biggest, fattest robins I have ever seen hopping around the yard. I have glimpsed some kind of blue finch. But the biggest excitement came when we went to check on our bulb patch and were surprised by two bright yellow blooms! Jeremiah was so thrilled! He has been waiting all winter to see the fruits of his labor. The little area we planted has shoots of new growth everywhere. I think there will be quite a show in the next weeks.

What an amazing God we serve that He would give us so much beauty in so many forms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh good, I would much rather see signs of spring this week when I come than winter. Oma