

We are finding our summer normal. We took time last week to enjoy each other, get things done, and hang out with friends before our days become busy with some summer responsibilities.
- boys covered in watermelon juice
- enjoying a cooler evening on the back deck
- exercise
- fireflies
- ice cream cones
- conversation with friends, catching up
- staying up late, sleeping in
- time together
- projects getting done
- the boys voices memorizing Psalm 103
- small group gathering at our house again and discussing questions like
Why do Christians not seem to talk about faith and the Bible when we gather for meals?
"Out of the overflow of the heart a man speaks." What does our conversation say about our hearts?
Can I say that I have an abundant life in Christ?
Can I say that Christ truly is my life? He is now who I am. I do not belong to myself any more.
Joining Ann Voskamp at A Holy Experience and continuing to count...

No comments:
Post a Comment