Here we all are in the Atlanta airport after our flight.
It's official - Jeremiah is a born traveler. I spent a considerable amount of time dreading the return trip (a 9 hour flight during the day...) and once again my fears were groundless. Jeremiah took two naps during the flight for a total sleep time of about 4 1/2 hours! Amazing. When he was awake he was in good spirits and entertained the passengers around us. After a great dinner at Caleb & Monica's house and a quick bath for Jeremiah we were on the road by 6:30pm and again JEremiah slept almost the whole way. So thanks to all of you who were praying for us! We'll see how the jet-lag adjustment goes though. Last night he was up and ready to play at 12:30am (which of course for his body was 6:30am - wake up time). I was up with him until 3 when aaron took over and he was asleep again by 4 but woke up an hour and a half later. So I am abit groggy right now. But I think I will use this opportunity to make my grocery list and get the shopping done while it is nice and cool.
Our trip was really great and we had such an amazing time! But I must say it does feel good to be home and to sleep in our own beds. Jeremiah seems to feel right at home, although he is abit wary of Penny Lane (lessons learned from mom and dad's dog I'm sure). So we will just take the next few days easy and all get adjusted again. Real life resumes Monday morning.
I'd love to take a shower, should I wake aaron up?.........
1 comment:
I've really enjoyed reading all about your trip to Holland... my living vicariously through your European vacation!! Sounds like you had a more than wonderful time... I am sure it is bittersweet to be home. Keep blogging, I check yours everyday!
Post a Comment