Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lollypop




One day last week when we went through the bank drive through the envelope containing my deposit slip also had a grape lollypop tucked in it. Up until now we have avoided the lollypop simply because the nice lady who works the drive through has seen that Jeremiah is too young for the treat. I guess this time she thought that he had grown enough and that he was in need of some sugar. We waited until our errands were finished and it was snack time. Now you have to understand that when eating Jeremiah does not understand portion control or how to take bites. Everything goes straight into his mouth until his cheeks are full and he can barely chew. So I tried to show Jeremiah how to lick the lollypop. No dice. After a few prelimanary licks the whole thing went into his mouth causing a cascade of purple colored spit to run down his chin. Then before I knew it he was crunching down. He wanted immediate sugar satisfaction. Needless to say I kept a close watch because I was afraid that he would choke on a chunk.
Enjoy the pictures.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

icajay said...

he is sooo funny!

Anonymous said...

HA!
Mariana