

It seems our 3 day trend of Jeremiah sleeping until past 7am is over. He was up again at 6:15 this morning, although he didn't seem to happy about it. Anyway, we were all feeling a bit groggy and having a hard time getting moving for a number of reasons. First, it was still dark for crying out loud! Second, it was cold ! I came out of our bedroom to find Jeremiah snuggling in a chair with two of his "friends." So incredibly cute! Ok, I know I am his mother but I sometimes have to gush! And since this my blog, I can gush... I am off to an over-night women's retreat tonight so the boys will be on their own until tomorrow afternoon. I am sure they will survive.
2 comments:
have fun this weekend!!
I had a girls night last night in Olde City Philly...sushi and champagne...it was so much fun. Sometimes you just need girl time. I hope you have a wonderful time. I am jealous of the girls who get to hang out with you.
Love you - M
Post a Comment