Most Sunday afternoons we go to grandmommy and granddaddy's house for lunch, naps and general relaxation. When we arrive in the driveway Jeremiah says "house house." One of his favorite things to do at their house is play outside, picking up (small) rocks around the house, checking on the flowers, and watching their new little dog Oscar. I couldn't resist snapping these pictures this afternoon.


2 comments:
yea for a fun day! We watched football and finished up a puzzle and I worked on the christmas cards and now we are going to see if the apples from the farm make a yummy apple pie. I generally use canned apples from mom rapier but i ran out last year so this is my first pie with raw apples...should be fun! if it's good I'll make one when you all come down!!
love ya!
Jeremiah sure looks happy with his grandparents. What a blessing. He will such good memories of being at their house. Cyndi
Post a Comment