Monday, August 20, 2007

2 Brothers




Jeremiah and Nathaniel were playing on our bed this afternoon. Well, Jeremiah was playing. He got quite a kick out of "lay next to baby No-faniel." Jeremiah seems so big to me now! Apparently Nathaniel has his days and nights mixed up still so I was up most of the night. Thankfully I was able to sleep today because Moni was here to entertain Jeremiah but we are going to have to do something about this.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy Ross said...

Is it me or does that little Nathaniel look just like Jeremiah did??? What a cutie, makes me want a newborn, except for the fact that I'd be up all night with him. I'll pray for you, that whatever rest you can get is refreshing and good.

erika said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful boy. It's so sweet to have brothers so close--you're going to love it. :)

Norman said...

Great that Jeremiah seems to be adjusting so well. Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Sarah, it's such a joy to keep up with you through your blog! Continue to write and rest!
love, carolyn

icajay said...

these are awesome pics! Thanks for understanding for tomorrow...I'm so afraid of getting Nathaniel sick though! I'll take Jeremiah to the library and fountain on Thursday and the museum on friday! Also, Mom R said she has a ham for you all that I'll bring over Thursday! See you then!!