
Jeremiah loves his ABC's! He has been able to say the alphabet for a while now and recently we were working on him recognizing the letters and putting them in order. One of his favorite toys is his Leap Frog fridge letters. He has been putting his letters in order for a few days now. Sometimes they end up split up in two different segments like in this picture. Sometimes he makes them look like a crossword puzzle. 
My cousin Kelly is letting us borrow her baby swing. Yesterday morning before church Nathaniel was having an awake spell and since I couldn't hold him I decided to pull out the swing so that he could be awake and look around instead of just lay in his bassinet. He looked all cuddly and cozy in the swing. We put it on the low setting and went about our morning. A few minutes later we came back and he was sound asleep! I tell you what, this kid loves to sleep. Jeremiah never did well in a swing. The action seemed to stimulate him and wake him up. Now Jeremiah thinks that he needs to swing too. It took us awhile to convince him that he was a big boy and didn't need to sit in the swing for the baby. :-)
On Friday I packed up all the maternity clothes! Yeah! I was so excited to be able to put those things away and take out my real clothes again. Of course the dilemma now is do I take out summer clothes or fall clothes? The past 2 weeks we have had temps of 100 plus degrees. This morning feels nice because it actually got down to 68 last night and the morning was cool enough for me to put Nathaniel in the Snugli, put on Jeremiah's sneakers and we all took Penny Lane for a nice long walk. It felt so good to get outside!
Aaron starts classes on Monday and Thursday nights. So this week will be the real test of our adjustment back to "normal" life. Thankfully I had 2 people in church offer to bring us meals again 2 nights this week! I am so thankful for my friends at church who love us so well. Meal planning and cooking is one of my least favorite "chores" but of course the one that absolutely cannot be avoided. :-)
1 comment:
What great pictures of both my boys!!!! They are the most beautiful children in the world!
Missing You,
Mariana
Post a Comment