Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Final Month!!!!!!!

That's right folks! Since today starts week 36 of my pregnancy we can officially say that I am in the final month! Can you tell I am excited? :-)
This morning Jeremiah and I loaded into the car with oma and opa (more on their visit later) and headed to the doctors office for an ultrasound and check. Of course, Nathaniel is not very active in the morning, he seems to really come alive in the afternoon and at night. So the ultrasound was not very interesting except that we saw that everything appears to be in working order. And - this guy appears to be bigger than Jeremiah was. According to the ultrasound Nathaniel already weighs 6lbs15oz and if he keeps growing at the typical 1oz per day he will be 7lbs by the end of this week. Gulp - I still have 4 weeks to go! Oh yeah, it also appears that he has a large head, lucky me. :-)
--
Oma and Opa arrived around 6:30pm yesterday after driving down from Philly. Jeremiah seemed to recognize them and within minutes was showing them his room, books, toys, etc. He has been in a frenzy of excited energy ever since. Opa had to help with his bath, Oma had to read him his bedtime story. This morning at about 7am I heard the pitter patter of his little feet running through the house. He ran into my room (where I was still lying in bed) for what I thought was my customary morning hug and cuddle. But the first words out of his mouth were, "where oma and opa?"

1 comment:

Amy Ross said...

Praying for you during these last few weeks!!! Hope your time with your parents is full of sweetness and much rejoicing! We'll talk after they leave, for sure!!! (Oh, we aren't coming to Chattanooga after all, instead we are going to Virginia for my grandpa's 80th b-day.) Love you!!