Please pray for me today.
Last night at about 11:30 I started getting some strong contractions that continued to be pretty regular (every 7-10 minutes) and got stronger until about 4 in the the morning. Then they kinda petered out.
Needless to say - I think I got about an hour of sleep last night and am really really tired this morning. Thankfully Aaron's mom is going to go with me to my midwife appointment this morning so that I won't have to keep an eye on Jeremiah while I talk to the midwife. I also don't know if she will want to run tests or what.....
I am not sure even how to ask you to pray. I am ready for this little guy to be born, but I would like to get some rest first. :-) I guess just pray that Aaron and I will be at peace with God's timing for this birth (whether it is sooner or later) and that if we have to make any decisions we will be wise.
Mom & Dad - you may want to leave a # where you can be reached at the b&b with Will & Mariana just in case.
2 comments:
Hey Sar: Hang in there. Our telphone number at the B&B is: 609-523-8464. It is the Cameo rose B&B in North Wildwood. I will also give Will our mobile phone no. so he or you can reach us thru that. Love, Dad & Mom
we are praying for you hun! let us know if we can help in anyway! I have clients tomorrow but outside of that as you know we were planning to be up this weekend anyways and might could come up on wed if you need some help! just let me know!
Post a Comment