Some of my fondest memories of Jeremiah are of him cuddled and sleeping next to me in our bed. I quickly learned with him how to nurse laying down so that I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night to feed him. There is something special about those peaceful moments in the night, my son snuggled up to me and me able to watch his little face in a soft light. Now I have those sweet memories of Nathaniel too! He still sleeps a lot but is having more awake time too. Jeremiah likes to check and see if "no-faniel wakes up!" We are still dealing with congestion (which makes me nervous so I don't think that I sleep well at night) but it seemed a bit better today.
Tomorrow Aunt Moni is taking Jeremiah to the Creative Discovery Museum so I should be able to get some rest.
1 comment:
Hey Sarah, Glad you guys are doing well! What sweet times with such precious little ones.
On congestion: Ben is STILL congested -- beginning to wonder if it will EVER go away. He's had it since day 1. Hopefully Nathaniel's will go away soon!
Post a Comment