




We just got home around lunch time today. I will post more details and more pics later but thought I should go ahead and get a few up there before nap time! We are praising God for His goodness to us. As far as delivery and recovery goes this has seemed relatively easy so far. God worked out details that we had not even considered yet and provided for us graciously and tenderly.
And I can say that I am so so so happy to not be pregnant anymore! :-)
Nathaniel so far is a quiet and laid back baby who is on an eating schedule of every 3 1/2 to 4 hours! I can hardly believe it, I heard children like this existed but I thought is was a myth - I was feeding Jeremiah every 2 hours at this time!
We will post more when we get our feet back on the ground a bit. But for now enjoy the pics of our new cutie!
We will post more when we get our feet back on the ground a bit. But for now enjoy the pics of our new cutie!
4 comments:
awwwww he really is so cute!! I can't wait to see you all this weekend...
absolutely fabulous!
Ben
Oh, how sweet!! I've been checking all day for an update! Can't wait to "hear" all about your delivery and little Nathaniel. We'll be praying for you!
Sarah, you are beautiful!!! So is your family. Blessings and love,
carolyn
Post a Comment