Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Good Memories

Aaron and I have been talking about enjoying the every day moments and special memories instead of always thinking ahead to the next "big event." So, in that vein I would like to share our good memories from today.

I got out Jeremiah's old seat for Nathaniel to sit in. He loves to sit in it and watch the world go by. By coincidence the toy cow plays "Old McDonald Had Farm" and Jeremiah gets a big kick out of it. Of course, now that he sees the chair again he thinks it belongs to him again and he just had to sit in it while Nathaniel was napping. In this bottom picture he is saying, "you silly", a phrase he hears a lot and has started to repeat. :-)
When Aaron got home from work he had a great idea - take our Tuesday night pizza to the park and enjoy the beautiful evening. So we did. Here are the good memories I have of our evening at the park. Sitting on a bench in the cooling autumn air nursing my youngest son and listening to his sweet grunts. Enjoying the sound of my oldest son laughing hysterically as my handsome husband pushed him on the swing. The light seeming golden as it filtered through the changing leaves. God is good and I am thankful for his gifts. $5.00 pizza night at Papa John's. YUM!
Mama & Nathaniel
Nathaniel loves being outside and had a great time looking around at the changing light and listening to all the new sounds.
Jeremiah prefers to climb up slides.
Mama with her two boys!

1 comment:

icajay said...

i'm so glad you had such a good day and the memories were good!