Monday, December 10, 2007

We are here!

We are here safe and sound. If you prayed for us then you did a good job! He blessed us above and beyond expectations and the trip really was a breeze. When we arrived at the Atlanta airport they gave Aaron a special security pass so that he could come with us all the way to the gate. That made life so much easier! He stayed with us until we boarded the plane. Once on the plane we settled, ate dinner, and Jeremiah was actually asking to lay down and go to sleep. He had not had a nap so he was one tired fellow. He slept almost the whole flight. So did Nathaniel! Wonder of wonders Nathaniel actually snuggled up and slept in the bassinet that hooked onto the wall in front of me. I had a quiet and relaxing flight! I was so proud of my boys!
We are tired today and will try and keep to as normal a schedule as possible. Jeremiah is loving exploring oma and opa´s house. We have been up and down both flights of stairs more times than I can count. He has gone to the store with opa and been on a walk with oma. Friends of my parents have lent us all kinds of toys for Jeremiah and a crib and seat for Nathaniel so we are all set!
We miss Aaron.
Let´s pray that their adjustment to Dutch time will be as easy as the flight.


In the subway at Atlanta airport.
`This is fun!

Jeremiah loved watching all the goings on at the airport.

Proof that I can and will nurse almost anywhere now!
It´s so much easier with child #2.

Jeremiah asleep on the airplane.
below, Nathaniel snuggled in the bassinet.

Nathaniel asleep at opa and oma´s house.
He has been sleeping alot today so we will see how tonight goes.

Opa and the boys!

3 comments:

Amy Ross said...

Ahh, I am so relieved your trip was a good one. I was praying for you right before I went to sleep last night, knowing you were somewhere over the Atlantic!! Enjoy your family, Sarah!

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad it all went well and i hope you have a wonderful time!!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! I am so glad everything went so well. I had no doubt that it would- even if things would not have done so well you would have had things all under control-why because you are the woman-and Aaron is the man. Love you guys!!! Can't wait to be there too.

Aunt M and Uncle W