Wednesday, March 11, 2009

At the park

Aaron had to work late last night so I decided that a trip to the park was the perfect way to fill the time between naps and a late dinner. It was great! Jeremiah is old and big enough to basically play independently, running crazy and climbing everything with me keeping a watchful eye. Nathaniel was obsessed with the slide (that looked like an alligator) and basically spent an hour going up and down and pointing excitedly, "tor-tor!" We finished off the afternoon with an ice cream cone at Sonic.

Nathaniel also loved the little cars on springs.
Jeremiah would rock them like crazy while Nathaniel just laughed hysterically.


I love the excited looks on their faces.
Nathaniel made this face every time he prepared to go down the slide.

Our little explorer goes off the beaten path.


Jeremiah scaled the climbing wall all by himself!

I love this picture that captures the pure spirit of being a boy.

My baby just hanging out.

No comments: