Nathaniel had a follow up doctor visit this morning, and we sneaked in the well-child check too. He weighs 22lb 10oz and is 33 inches long. He has dropped pretty far down the percentage chart for weight (I think he is below 10th percentile now) but is still up around 75th percentile for height. All of which I could have told the doctor because if I dress him in clothes that have snaps on the bottom they always come unsnapped! This kid is like a string bean!
Anyway, the bronchial infection is cleared up and we are to do breathing treatments if it seems like he needs them.
The weather has warmed and the boys are reveling in outside play time. Our last trip to Wal-Mart yielded kids sized yard tools (rakes, trowels, etc.) that provide for hours of entertainment. Nathaniel's little knees have been perpetually scraped the past few days and both boys have dirty dirty clothes by the end of the day. I am learning that when you are a mother of 2 boys dirty bodies and dirty clothes are just par for the course.
Anyway, the bronchial infection is cleared up and we are to do breathing treatments if it seems like he needs them.
The weather has warmed and the boys are reveling in outside play time. Our last trip to Wal-Mart yielded kids sized yard tools (rakes, trowels, etc.) that provide for hours of entertainment. Nathaniel's little knees have been perpetually scraped the past few days and both boys have dirty dirty clothes by the end of the day. I am learning that when you are a mother of 2 boys dirty bodies and dirty clothes are just par for the course.
No comments:
Post a Comment