Friday, March 06, 2009

Police Officer



My brother-in-law would kill me if he knew I posted this on here. But that is him in the video!
Most people don't have a very positive view of police officers. My brother-in-law is a police officer in Dalton, GA (a town a few miles south of here). I am always impressed by his maturity and presence of mind.
This video reminded me that I should pray for him more often. Especially since he and Cherise are expecting their first baby (my very first niece or nephew) in September!

2 comments:

roadrunner201 said...

We saw this video somewhere a few days ago. I think that it is a really good idea for public relations. I also think that Chad was an excellent person to choose for this. His heart is in it and like you said, he's got a maturity that not a lot of young men have.

roadrunner201 said...

I always wonder how they are able to run after someone with all that stuff on their belts!