Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving & Early Christmas

Our first Christmas with a cousin!


Helping grandmommy open her present (pictures in frames). I have no idea why Jeremiah is squinting with his eyes closed. I think he thought the surprise was for him?

The boys liked to "help" others discover the contents of their stockings:


Nathaniel received a duplo zoo! So much fun for this little boy who loves animals.

Jeremiah was so excited to receive a Woody and Buzz Lightyear. He walked around all day saying, "Thank You! This is just what I wanted!"

What could possibly cause so much excitement?


Toddler-sized Tigger & Pooh of course.


What beautiful boys! So surrounded by love and blessings.

We had a terrific Thanksgiving weekend. It was combined with an early Christmas celebration with the Rapier family since we are going to be in Philly for Christmas. We enjoyed good food, lots of conversation, baby smiles babbles & cuddles, video games, funny movies, and just generally enjoying each other's company.
(We also had a messy fun time decorating cookies, but those pics will come later.)

No comments: