Monday, February 22, 2010

1000 Gifts (11)






- new growth, literally (above pictures) and figuratively
- long lunch with friends, laughter
- feeling the reality of grace during worship
- making warm cinnamon rolls for breakfast, a special treat to show my love
- hand made valentines from all 3 of my favorite boys
- witnessing Nathaniel's excitement to go to church
- being challenged to consider how well I follow Jesus, am I a disciple?
- lengthening days
- my first Cadbury cream egg of the year - a gift from my husband who knows me so well
- God's provision - staying way under grocery budget for the week!
- a bright blue bird in the front yard (some kind of finch?)
- receiving forgiveness from Jeremiah
- dinner with friends - helping with wedding details, witnessing their excitement
- a truly gloriously sunny day
- watching Jeremiah give generously
- the certain glimmer of early spring sunshine
- a restored relationship, conflict resolved, friendship renewed - grace in action
- laughter
- community of women
- time without the distraction of kids and home for conversation that goes deep

I am counting my gifts in my journal (up to 268), I choose some to share here.
holy experience

1 comment:

jaywalker said...

loving your photography.!!