


Jeremiah wanted to play soccer again this year. He really wanted to. Which was kind of a surprise to us because he never asks to play or practice soccer at home. But we signed him up, paid our $35.00 (which I think is a smoking good deal since he gets a uniform that he gets to keep, which actually may be his favorite part of soccer, but I digress), went to the Thursday night "try-outs", and then awaited his team assignment.He ended up on the blue team. There is one other kid from his team last year but otherwise it is a different team and a different coach. So also a different set of parents for Aaron and I to get to know. Last night was their first practice. It was hot. And Jeremiah was a bit of a loner, preferring to kick the ball around by himself while all the other kids ran around chasing each other. All the other kids are in school and some already know each other. But once the coach took charge and got the kids practicing "drills" Jeremiah got right in there with the other kids.
So we are looking forward to another fun season.
I love the joyful look on Jeremiah's face as he chases the ball!
No comments:
Post a Comment