I woke up this morning feeling much better and thankful that no one else in the family seemed to have caught what I had.
Jeremiah woke early from his nap crying. I was a bit frustrated because it is a nice cool rainy day and since he woke up early this morning I was hoping he would take a longer nap than usual. I made him come and lay in bed with me. He kept whining and fussing. In my tired and sinful state as a mother I kept telling him firmly to stop whining and use his words. I got up to change Nathaniel, lecturing Jeremiah about using his words, when I hear a gurgling and splashing from the other side of the room.
Yep.
Jeremiah was regurgitating everything he had eaten today.
I felt horrible for being so abrupt with him.
So he has been cleaned up and is cozy in his pj's watching Baby Einstein on the couch. I am keeping a close watch for any further episodes.
I really really hope Nathaniel and Aaron don't get this. Aaron is supposed to go motorcycle riding with friends tomorrow for his birthday.
The good news is the bug doesn't last long.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your "bug." I hope that Jeremiah will be on the mend soon and that little Nathaniel will stay healthy! Hope you have gotten your strength back and are feeling "normal!" Praying for you.
Post a Comment