Saturday, September 15, 2007
Happy Birthday!
Today my honey turns 28 years old!
I know, I know, he is still a baby. :-)
I have known Aaron for a long time now and of course my life has been blessed because he is in it. I remember when I first realized that I was starting to "like" Aaron as more than a friend one of the things I admired about him was that he never just talked to be talking-when he spoke what he had to say was either funny or wise. Aaron is trustworthy, compassionate, patient, gentle, intelligent, never afraid to be unique, and a true servant.
Happy birthday baby! Here's to many many more exciting years ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy birthday Aaron!!!!
Hope you have a fun day!
Love
Ben and Ramona
Can't wait to see you guys in december!!
happy birthday! can't wait to see you all soon!
Post a Comment