Tuesday, September 04, 2007

More Nathaniel Pics






It is a cool Monday morning here. We are up and have already been to the grocery store and the library. So Jeremiah is now happily watching a new Thomas the Tank Engine movie. We have recently discovered these videos and Jeremiah loves them! And Moni, you will be happy to know that I got his Lego Thomas out the other day and he has been having a blast playing with it ever since!

I thought I would post a few pictures of Nathaniel that Aaron and I took the other day. We are trying to get our act together and order birth announcements - so that called for pictures! I think that he is really starting to wake up (like Amy mentioned) and is spending at least 2 long awake periods during the day. When he is awake he looks around with wide eyes and wrinkled forehead, waving his arms around and kicking his feet. Night sleeping is going better - meaning that most of the time he sleeps in his bassinet next to the bed in between feedings so I am able to get about 2 hours of sleep at a time. Last night though was tough because for some reason he had a lot of gas and kept squirming around.
But he still seems to be a laid back little guy who rarely cries and seems content to sit in his swing and watch the household activity. He also calmly puts up with loving abuses from Jeremiah. Jeremiah likes to run up, give him a big squeeze and say, "luf No-fan-ul" (love Nathaniel). Jeremiah also likes for Nathaniel to lay down next to him on the bed when we read books before nap and bed time. "Lay next him!" he exclaims. Most of the time this is nice. Sometimes Jeremiah decides to jump, wiggle, and turn somersaults. When that happens and before I can stop it Nathaniel's eyes get even wider as he gets bounced abit. I wonder what he is thinking! :-)

No comments: