Thursday, September 20, 2007

Of clothes and other things



You can see how Nathaniel is growing by how he starting to fill up the swing. He is also finally fitting into his clothes for 0-3 months! This is fun for me as I can now dress him in all the cute things that we bought and that people gave us. I love this little football looking outfit. It is also finally cooling down so I can dress him in more than just a onesie.
Jeremiah still fits in his pants from last winter. That is right. His little waist is so small and he hasn't gotten too tall that he still fits in the the 24 month size pants. Of course, he could have a growth spurt any day, but for now I am glad that we don't have to buy him new pants for the winter.
We are off to Target this morning with Aunt Cherise, Shanna and Baby Eli. Jeremiah is pumped and ready to go! Nathaniel is sound asleep. :-)

No comments: