Lately I have been feeling the need to get back to a more disciplined Bible reading and prayer time. There are many things that are causing me to realize the need to spend daily time with God. All of these situations are causing me to see (again) that I need God's wisdom, strength, and encouragement and the only way to get that is to spend time with Him.
So I have asked Aaron to wake me up at 6:15 every morning before he leaves for work so that I can get a quick shower, have a cup of coffee, read the Bible and pray before Jeremiah is up and the daily crazyness begins. This is not going to be easy because I am not a morning person for one thing. And of course it is hard to get up in the morning because of being up with Nathaniel at night.
But I really feel like God is leading in this. I am going to trust that He will give me the strength I need to do what He is leading me to do.
I will also ask you to pray for me in this! Hold me accountable too if you feel led...
1 comment:
Sounds like a great plan! I struggle with this, too, since I HAVE to wake up at 6:15 daily to get to work on time! But we can hold each other accountable. =)
carolyn
Post a Comment