




I love it when babies start to get that little layer of chub. I love the yummy dimples that form around their fingers, elbows and knees. I love the double chin and the plump cheeks. I love the thick soft thighs. I love the buddah belly. I realized that because it is winter Nathaniel's soft kissable chub will be covered up most of the time. So I decided I needed a few pictures. Aaron thinks I am crazy.
1 comment:
i wish i was there to take your christmas photo! i would love that challenge! oh wait.... i WILL BE THERE!! (maybe, we haven't figured out travel yet but i would love to come unless we are doing a big trip to poland) (i mean, i would rather come to the netherlands than poland but we have to figure out this prior commitment...)
my recommendation, if you can't get them looking at you, at least get them laughing with you. you could have a friend with a reasonably good camera take some photos of you guys playing outside at a park or something (and then send me the pictures and i can doctor them up for you :)
Post a Comment