Aunt Moni gets to love on Nathaniel.
We thought we were going to get a family picture on Saturday night - but Jeremiah refused.
Jeremiah has 2 friends at church - Levi and Elijah. 
Sunday ended up being family picture day. Here are two of the many that were taken in an attempt to get a good one for the Christmas card. How is it that both my boys have mischievous looks on their faces at the same time? :-)
It has been a busy weekend - but full of fun things. On Friday night and Saturday I went (with Nathaniel) to our church's women's retreat. I was very tired and kinda dreading going. But it ended up being just what I needed. It was a good time of fellowship, reflection, and encouragement. I needed to be with other women. God sovereignly led me to a number of conversations that were helpful and encouraging to me. We were also given over and hour of solitude time. Brenda graciously cared for Nathaniel and I was able to spend an hour sitting out in the sun on a crisp fall day enjoying uninterrupted time with the Lord. What a blessing!
Saturday night was a birthday dinner (yep, I turn 31 today) at Steve & Brenda's house with all of Aaron's siblings there too. It was fun and Jeremiah got all crazy wound up on sugar and attention. Sunday was our usual routine of church, lunch and relaxing at Steve & Brenda's, and then small group.
Last night Nathaniel was up crying for no reason that we could figure out. It was a bit scary since he hardly ever cries. He seems OK now and is sleeping peacefully in his swing. But I was up most of the night because even when he was not crying he was not resting well.

3 comments:
beautifull pic's!
Happy, Happy Birthday Sarah!! I hope your day is full of reminders of God's great blessing, love and grace in your life!! Wish we could be together to celebrate another blessed year of life! Have fun with your kiddos!
Hey Sarah!
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag! Hoop dat je een leuke dag heb gehad!
Tot snel!
Liefs
Ramona
Post a Comment